Four Shakopee, Minn. utilities workers were taken to the hospital after an accident during electrical maintenance work on what was reported to be a 12,000 volt line. Below is a link to the local Fox News story. The one quote of particular interest to those in the FR garment world was what the most badly burned worker was heard to have said in reference to his FR clothing;  “I should have put it on. Why didn’t I put it on?” We’ll hope for a full recovery for the workers, but this is a good lesson as to why wearing FR when working on live electrical equipment is important.