Click the link below to read an article from OSHA Today about how static electricity and the lack of flame-resistant clothing contributed to the death of a worker in Wyoming. Static electricity is a danger in the workplace that often gets overlooked; but it can cause serious thermal hazards. Always be prepared by wearing your flame-resistant clothing and proper PPE.

http://www.oshatoday.com/news-digest-item/static-electricity-lack-of-fire-retardant-clothing-to-blame-in-fatal-gas-field-blast/?nl=5108