Workrite’s One-Year Workmanship Guarantee:
Workrite strives to ensure that all orders are shipped correctly. In the event of a Workrite error or garment issue (within the one-year warranty period), Workrite will replace or repair all garments free of charge. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-521-1888 to obtain a Return Authorization number.
Workrite guarantees that all garments will be free of workmanship defects resulting from normal wear within one year of purchase for garments laundered per our instructions. Apparel color shifting or fading is excluded. Workrite will determine whether a returned garment is to be repaired or replaced.
In the event you elect to change your order, your garment can be returned or exchanged under the following guidelines:
- Garments must be returned or exchanged within six months of the purchase date.
- Garments may be returned or exchanged if they are in new, unwashed and unworn condition. Garments cannot be returned if they have been worn, soiled or had laundry tapes applied.
- Garments that have been altered by Workrite or the customer cannot be returned.
- Stock garments may be returned for exchange or credit.
- Returns of same-style stock garments of 200 pieces or more are subject to approval.
- Because cut-to-order, non-stock and custom garments require special production runs, all sales of such garments are final. Special, non-stock and custom garments cannot be returned or exchanged (except for garments shipped in error or with product issues). Please check with our Customer Service department.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number. The RA number needs to be written on the outside of the box. Please call Customer Service to obtain an RA number prior to returning your garment.
- Garments returned for credit may be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Credit cannot be issued for name tag, logo, freight or other personalization and handling charges.